Steve ‘Photoman’ Hayes provides fun, relaxing pet portrait photography services throughout Queensland, Australia.
Steve ‘Photoman’ Hayes is all about creativity and memories. Combining years of photography experience with a generous and friendly personality, you will love your pet portrait sessions.
Pet photography is not only a challenging session but it is very much a fun session for a photographer. A session varies from 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the location, how close it is meal time and of course, how obedient the animal is. Having patience and a love for animals means your portrait session will capture your pet in the most amazingly beautiful character.
How Much Does A Pet Session Cost?
A pet portrait photography session fee is $200 (non commercial use). This fee includes;
- Up to 2 hours of shooting time (1 location)
- My travel time to and from the location (within the Moreton Bay Region)
- Shooting time on location (Up to 2 hours)
- Post-Editing time in my home office (Usually 1 hour)
- Uploading of the photographs to a secure download server